Fill the rest of your summer with reading fun!
The 2023 Summer Reading Program All Together Now will kick off on Tuesday, August 1 at the Stamford Library and The Book Nook!
How It Works:
- The Program will be free and open to all.
- Register and pick up materials at Stmaord Library or The Book Nook in Hobart beginning August 1.
- You will need to read 10 books, either on your own or together with someone else.
- The Adventure Guide will tell you which categories of books to read, but there are no rules about how many pages or reading level or format.
- You do not need to read every day or for any particular amount of time.
- The books you read do not need to be borrowed from the library.
- For each book you read, you will need to fill out a simple book review form and rate the book from 1 to 5 using the adhesive stars.
- Use the Adventure Guide check boxes to keep track of which categories you have completed.
- Turn in your Adventure Guide and book reviews to Stamford Library or The Book Nook no later than September 8 to claim your reward!