Fill the rest of your summer with reading fun!
The 2022 Summer Reading Program Oceans of Possibilities will kick off on Monday, August 1 at the Stamford Library and The Book Nook!
How It Works:
- Register and pick up materials at the Stamford Library (located at 115 Main Street, Stamford) or The Book Nook (located at 645 East Main Street, Hobart) beginning August 1. The program is FREE and open to ALL!
- You will need to read 10 books, either on your own or together with someone else.
- The Adventure Guide will tell you which categories of books to read, but there are no rules about how many pages or reading level, or format.
- You do not need to read every day or for any particular amount of time.
- The books you read do not need to be borrowed from the library.
- For each book that you read, you will need to fill out a simple book review form and rate the book from 1 to 5 using the adhesive stars.
- Use the Adventure Guide to check boxes and keep track of which categories you have completed.
- Turn in your Adventure Guide and book reviews to the Stamford Library or The Book Nook no later than September 5 to choose something fun from the reward basket!